Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Gumdrop's $45 Drop Tech case for the iPhone 5 looks and feels formidable for a reason: The case is definitely geared towards those who drop their iPhone often or who engage in rugged activities.
Twig Case makes a slew of stylish wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone 5, ranging in price from $59 to $79. I looked at two specific cases: It's Only Mountains in bamboo, and Monster Head in black and blue.
It's that time again: On Wednesday (US time), Apple will regale us with stories of the products it has sold in the past quarter, and the money it has added to its overflowing bank account. Financial analysts will pepper CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Opp...
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce on Oct. 4 is already on the shopping list of many BlackBerry and Android users.
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC