First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
B&W Zeppelin Air review: A high-end iPod dock with AirPlay wireless music streaming
Pioneer XW-NAC3 review: A mini hi-fi stereo that has two iPod docks and good sound
Geneva Model S review: A mini hi-fi with plenty of power and a fashionable design
Sony CMT-FX350i review: This Sony hi-fi is easy to operate and supports DAB+ digital radio
Bush BMS05DABIP review: A budget mini hi-fi system that has plenty of features, including digital radio
This Bush clock radio incorporates an iPod/iPhone dock
The Revo Ikon is more than just an iPod dock: it's also a digital radio with Wi-Fi connectivity
This Panasonic mini hi-fi has integrated digital radio, an iPod dock and a slim design
The Kogan Wi-Fi Digital Radio DAB With iPhone Docking Station Deluxe has a mouthful of a name and it offers good value
A TDK iPod dock and 2.1-speaker system
The TDK iClassic iPod dock is light on features but it is not bad value
This Altec Lansing iPod speaker system has old-school looks and seriously impressive power
A cheap Soniq iPod dock with impressive sound quality
The Philips DC350 iPod dock includes an FM radio and an alarm clock
Latest News Articles
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade
- Google AdWords cleared in geotagging patent lawsuit
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.