Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Touch sets the benchmark for portable media players
ipod touch in pictures
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iPod touch downloads.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iP...
Apple has taken the wraps off iOS 7, revealing a dramatic new design that sheds six-year-old interface elements, and replaces them with a cleaner, more modern aesthetic. From top to bottom, the OS that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has been...
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
An Australian-designed application that allows users to order take away food via an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad launched this week.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Apple's get-'em-while-they're-young strategy appears to be paying off. The iPod touch, which some tech analysts are calling an iPhone on training wheels, has proven wildly popular with gift-givers this holiday season.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW