Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Touch sets the benchmark for portable media players
ipod touch in pictures
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iPod touch downloads.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Shortly after obtaining a new iPhone 5S, CIO.com's Al Sacco, an unabashed BlackBerry user and Android loyalist, set out to find the best iOS apps that aren't available for other mobile platforms. He came with up these 15 must-have iPhone, iPad and iP...
Apple has taken the wraps off iOS 7, revealing a dramatic new design that sheds six-year-old interface elements, and replaces them with a cleaner, more modern aesthetic. From top to bottom, the OS that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has been...
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
An Australian-designed application that allows users to order take away food via an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple iPad launched this week.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Apple's get-'em-while-they're-young strategy appears to be paying off. The iPod touch, which some tech analysts are calling an iPhone on training wheels, has proven wildly popular with gift-givers this holiday season.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE has won $3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW