Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Apple's get-'em-while-they're-young strategy appears to be paying off. The iPod touch, which some tech analysts are calling an iPhone on training wheels, has proven wildly popular with gift-givers this holiday season.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Apple's popular App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch is turning 1!
It would not be the end of a slow news week without more rumors concerning an Apple product with a large touchscreen. Some call it a netbook, others say a so-called "mediapad" is probably on the way, and now comes word of a "tablet" Mac, rumored to b...
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW