Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Apple's get-'em-while-they're-young strategy appears to be paying off. The iPod touch, which some tech analysts are calling an iPhone on training wheels, has proven wildly popular with gift-givers this holiday season.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Apple's popular App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch is turning 1!
It would not be the end of a slow news week without more rumors concerning an Apple product with a large touchscreen. Some call it a netbook, others say a so-called "mediapad" is probably on the way, and now comes word of a "tablet" Mac, rumored to b...
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW