Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
Now that Apple has confirmed it's planning an invitation-only bash September 9 in San Francisco, our time to speculate is running short. What new stuff is coming?
With a year and 1.5 billion downloads under its belt, maybe its time for Apple's App Store--and Music Store--to get some competition. Whether Apple likes it or not.
If Michael Dell decides to release a new Android-based handheld device, as the Wall Street Journal speculates he might, it will be his fourth try at entering the market and he will almost certainly fail, if his track record is a guide to his future.
Apple's new iPhone 3G S is officially on its way to store shelves. The highlight of the company's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday, the iPhone 3G S is set to become available across America next Friday, June 19. The device is said to be...
It would not be the end of a slow news week without more rumors concerning an Apple product with a large touchscreen. Some call it a netbook, others say a so-called "mediapad" is probably on the way, and now comes word of a "tablet" Mac, rumored to b...
Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
If you are one of the many people who own an iPod or an iPhone, there is a pretty good chance you don’t just use it on the train or at the gym.
Apple's iLife suite has long been a cornerstone of the company's "digital hub" strategy for organizing, managing and creatively using the array of digital media available today. In the latest version, iLife '09, the suite received major updates to al...
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC