There will be not just one new iPhone launched by Apple in September but two, according to a report.
The iPhone 5 will begin shipping in September and is already in production, according to Taiwanese industry sources.
Apple's next iPhone is near according to Morgan Stanley analyst, Katy Huberty, who wrote in a note to investors: "Apple's next iPhone will begin production in mid to late August." The note was issued yesterday after meetings with Apple's supply chain...
On Friday, Apple released iOS 5.0 beta 2 to developers, which includes several changes plus iTunes 10.5 beta 2 and Apple TV Software beta 2.
Rumours have been circulating about the next-generation iPhone, with many expecting an iPhone 5 and others speculating a more subtle change to the device naming it the iPhone 4S.
The CEO of France Telecom, the parent company of network operator Orange, says Apple's next iPhone will be smaller and thinner.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Apple's Mac sales jumped 39% in April over the same month a year ago, while iPod sales were down 17%, a retail research analyst said today.
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Athletic shoe maker Adidas launched the latest version of its miCoach training gadgets in the U.S. alongside the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week in the hope of enticing people to use the system to meet their New Year's ...
Apple Tuesday said that more than 3 billion apps have been downloaded from its App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users.
2009 was a blockbuster year financially for Apple but delivered some blows including a serious health problem for the company's beloved leader, Steve Jobs, attack from clone makers, and trouble with Google. We offer the Top 10 biggest stories for App...
Apple iPods and other MP3 players could see their maximum volume level capped under new plans by the EU.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW