"My time has passed. Ain't nothin' for it."
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Apple iPods have overheated and burst into flames and smoke on a number of occasions, causing both injuries and property damage. And Apple has fought to keep federal government reports of these incidents from becoming public, according to a Seattle T...
Rumors have swirled that Apple plans to add a camera to the iPod Touch. And, once the iPhone appeared with a camera capable of taking decent pictures and recording video, it became more than likely that the newest version of the iPod Touch would rece...
What could possibly knock the super-popular Flip Mino off its pedestal? Why, an Apple-made video camera, of course. According to rumors trickling in over the blogosphere, Apple may embed cameras similar to those found in the iPhone 3GS -- therefore...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW