"My time has passed. Ain't nothin' for it."
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Apple iPods have overheated and burst into flames and smoke on a number of occasions, causing both injuries and property damage. And Apple has fought to keep federal government reports of these incidents from becoming public, according to a Seattle T...
Rumors have swirled that Apple plans to add a camera to the iPod Touch. And, once the iPhone appeared with a camera capable of taking decent pictures and recording video, it became more than likely that the newest version of the iPod Touch would rece...
What could possibly knock the super-popular Flip Mino off its pedestal? Why, an Apple-made video camera, of course. According to rumors trickling in over the blogosphere, Apple may embed cameras similar to those found in the iPhone 3GS -- therefore...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC