"My time has passed. Ain't nothin' for it."
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Apple iPods have overheated and burst into flames and smoke on a number of occasions, causing both injuries and property damage. And Apple has fought to keep federal government reports of these incidents from becoming public, according to a Seattle T...
Rumors have swirled that Apple plans to add a camera to the iPod Touch. And, once the iPhone appeared with a camera capable of taking decent pictures and recording video, it became more than likely that the newest version of the iPod Touch would rece...
What could possibly knock the super-popular Flip Mino off its pedestal? Why, an Apple-made video camera, of course. According to rumors trickling in over the blogosphere, Apple may embed cameras similar to those found in the iPhone 3GS -- therefore...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW