Attackers can exploit bugs in Novell's iPrint application to obtain corporate information or hijack computers, security experts said today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW