Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom could violate the terms of his bail, or face new criminal charges, if he launches a new file-sharing and storage service as planned, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA