Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Internode is no longer the speeding bullet of its youthful days.
The normally quiet chief executive of challenger ISP, Dodo, has called on the broadband provider sector to make a definite switch to unlimited plans once and for all.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW