Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Internode is no longer the speeding bullet of its youthful days.
The normally quiet chief executive of challenger ISP, Dodo, has called on the broadband provider sector to make a definite switch to unlimited plans once and for all.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA