Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Internode is no longer the speeding bullet of its youthful days.
The normally quiet chief executive of challenger ISP, Dodo, has called on the broadband provider sector to make a definite switch to unlimited plans once and for all.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC