Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Internode is no longer the speeding bullet of its youthful days.
The normally quiet chief executive of challenger ISP, Dodo, has called on the broadband provider sector to make a definite switch to unlimited plans once and for all.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW