Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
Internode boss Simon Hackett has delivered a heavy critique of the costing model proposed for the National Broadband Network (NBN), stating that small ISPs will be all but wiped out under the current NBN arrangements.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
A new entry-level broadband offering planned for introduction by internet service providers over the National Broadband Network is unlikely to boost adoption, according to Internode.
Internode is no longer the speeding bullet of its youthful days.
The normally quiet chief executive of challenger ISP, Dodo, has called on the broadband provider sector to make a definite switch to unlimited plans once and for all.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW