IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executi...
Companies trying to cut IT budgets are laying off staff and reducing compensation and benefits for remaining employees, new survey results show.
A new report by Gartner showing that software spending will increase worldwide next year indicates there may be truth to the general belief that the technology market has hit bottom.
Companies looking to cope with declining IT budgets by postponing the purchase of new laptop computers are likely making a mistake, according to a new report released by technology consulting firm J. Gold Associates.
As is the case with selling McMansions, Mercedes SUVs and 63-inch HDTVs, pushing expensive technology products and services during a global recession isn't an enviable task. Late last year, when the economic meltdown began and corporate IT budgets we...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- CCService SupportACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW