IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executi...
Companies trying to cut IT budgets are laying off staff and reducing compensation and benefits for remaining employees, new survey results show.
A new report by Gartner showing that software spending will increase worldwide next year indicates there may be truth to the general belief that the technology market has hit bottom.
Companies looking to cope with declining IT budgets by postponing the purchase of new laptop computers are likely making a mistake, according to a new report released by technology consulting firm J. Gold Associates.
As is the case with selling McMansions, Mercedes SUVs and 63-inch HDTVs, pushing expensive technology products and services during a global recession isn't an enviable task. Late last year, when the economic meltdown began and corporate IT budgets we...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT