Raising the stakes in its war of words, Microsoft today said Google simply doesn't understand what businesses need, and is failing at pushing its way into the enterprise.
An analyst today expressed surprise at yesterday's federal verdict requiring that SAP pay Oracle $1.4 billion in damages for the theft of intellectrual property.
Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer yesterday dismissed a call that he should do what the federal government failed to do more than 10 years ago: break up the company.
Intel's investment division Tuesday announced it has invested $32 million in Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies, whose MLC-flash based solid state drive (SSD) for enterprise data centers emerged from its development stage earlier this year.
The U.S. is building two 20-petaflop supercomputers, many times more powerful than anything operating today, including China's new supercomputer, the Tianhe-1A, which is expected to be officially crowned next week as the world's fastest system.
The global smartphone market grew nearly 90 per cent in the third quarter, with enormous gains by Samsung and HTC, market research firm IDC reported Thursday.
Researchers at Columbia University Medical Center are turning to data analytics techniques to more quickly spot symptoms of a potentially fatal complication called delayed ischemia that can develop in patients who have suffered a ruptured brain aneur...
Intel Tuesday announced plans to invest between $6 billion and $8 billion to upgrade multiple computer chip manufacturing plants in the U.S., and to build a new facility in Oregon.
ORLANDO - Gartner Inc. analysts Monday warned that the tech industry is caught in a "vortex of insatiable mergers and acquisitions" that is creating a category of "super vendors" selling highly integrated offerings.
The switch in leadership at Twitter is signaling that the company is ready to turn what has been something of an online adventure into a real money-making business.
The initial reactions to Hewlett-Packard's appointment of Leo Apotheker as its new CEO has been double-takes.
Google pulled out its wallet and went on an acquisition spree this year.
Reports are circulating on the Internet that Facebook executives are a few years away from taking the company public.
Executives from top cloud vendors Microsoft, Google, Amazon.com, Salesforce.com and Rackspace Thursday urged a congressional committee to support their goal of giving data stored in cloud computing systems the same legal protections as information st...
After Facebook went down on Thursday, one thing was certain: People don't like to go without their favorite social networking site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW