Creating an effective IT cover letter can mean the difference between getting the job or your resume getting trashed. These tips from IT career coaches and insiders will make your cover letter stand out.
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Recruiters, professional résumé writers and other career experts give out tons of advice on how best to write a résumé that will stand out from the competition. Their intentions are noble - they want to help people land jobs - but the problem with th...
The revival of M&A activity is fuelling a growth in demand for business change and transformation specialists, a new jobs report has found.
New research says that the IT sector is "on the rebound", as demand for staff continues to grow.
When it comes to job stability and pay, storage administrators had it made in 2009.
Demand for IT professionals has grown in the last quarter. Our guide to the jobs that are in demand, what they pay, and the skills you need to get them.
Hey, we can't all have careers at Google. Sometimes when you work in IT, you have to hold your nose and hope for the best.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC