ARM Holdings has done well under CEO Warren East and there was no obvious reason for him to step aside. But by July 1, the new CEO, fellow ARM veteran Simon Segars, will be the new chief executive.
Google CEO Larry Page took the stage today to wrap up a nearly four-hour long keynote that kicked off the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco.
Traffic hit near-record levels on Twitter on Wednesday after news spread of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' death.
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
WASHINGTON - Longtime Microsoft executive Steven VanRoekel is set to become the nation's second federal CIO, replacing outgoing federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone is stepping away from his day-to-day duties at Twitter.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Wednesday he's not actively working to allow kids under 13 on the social networking site, that Facebook isn't developing any gadgets and he's too young to worry about his legacy.
WASHINGTON - Xerox Corp., whose CEO Ursula Burns is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Several news services are reporting that the son of Eugene Kaspersky, founder of the Moscow-based security firm Kaspersky Labs, has been kidnapped for ransom in Russia.
ORLANDO -- Mentors and sponsors can play a key role in helping women advance their careers in information technology, according to members of a panel discussion at the Collaborate 11 Oracle user conference here.
Wasting no time, Larry Page, who became Google's CEO on Monday, quickly moved to shake up the Internet company's top management.
Dramatic expense cuts and a narrowed focus on five networking technologies, including video, are coming to Cisco Systems as part of a massive planned turnaround, Cisco CEO John Chambers told financial analysts Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- ARM builds up security in the tiniest IoT chips
- Google is trying to reinvent the whiteboard
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA