Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Dropbox is hoping to capitalize on the growing use of its file hosting service among businesses with a new product built from scratch that is designed to help companies improve workflow processes.
Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
Marin County, California, has begun the search for new ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to replace a troubled SAP implementation that generated an ugly legal battle between the county, SAP and systems integrator Deloitte.
Salesforce.com has long had a public AppExchange software marketplace, but now it's going to give customers the ability to create their own private AppExchanges where employees can download applications to use in their jobs.
The global enterprise software market expanded by 5.5 percent year over year during the first half of 2013 to US$179 billion, a result that suggests a tentative rebound from economic turmoil in Europe, according to analyst firm IDC.
Oracle has joined the ranks of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors hoping to capitalize on uncertainty among customers of SAP's Business ByDesign software, offering to waive one year of subscription fees to those who migrate to Oracle...
SAP will continue to release new versions of its Business ByDesign cloud ERP suite, despite some recent indications to the contrary, according to the vendor's head of development.
A majority of CEOs are failing to steer their companies towards effective use of new computer technologies, which precludes their organizations from making major business improvements.
SAP's venture capital arm has raised US$1 billion over the past year as the company tries to land stakes in hot startup companies, both to generate profit down the road and to align itself with the industry's newest technologies.
SAP may build a second data center in Australia in order to meet customer demand for locally delivered cloud services in the wake of revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program.
Sudan has regained access to the Internet after a nearly 24-hour blackout that may have been a government-directed response to violent rioting in the country over lifted fuel subsidies.
Oracle customers pay handsome fees to attend its OpenWorld conference each year, and many of them felt short-changed Tuesday when Larry Ellison skipped his final keynote to watch an America's Cup sailing race.
While SAP has made no secret of its desire to lure customers running Oracle databases over to its own HANA in-memory platform, any doubt that Oracle would fight back has been erased.
Oracle has hyped its new 12c database as faster and more powerful than ones that have come before, and now it's highlighting the release's ability to easily serve up multiple databases of varying size and scope according to a particular user's needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC