The global market for BI (business intelligence) software will hit US$13.8 billion in 2013, but the pace of growth will be slower than in past years, according to new figures from analyst firm Gartner.
Europe's first accelerator for technology-based social ventures has received support from the Cabinet Office's Social Incubator Fund.
Eighty-nine percent of Chinese information workers use smartphones at work, according to Forrester's second annual Forrsights Workforce Employee Survey.
Oracle is firing back hard at a recently released Forrester Research report that suggested most customers aren't interested in moving up to the vendor's next-generation Fusion Applications, which were released about a year-and-a-half ago following a ...
For all the sophistication and power of the modern cell phone or tablet, people think of them more or less like pens: You can use the generic ballpoints they have at the office, or you can bring the one you like from home. That's a consequence of hig...
Microsoft and Apple recommend that businesses deny certain iPhones, iPads and iPods access to Calendar items until the companies can clear up a problem that slows Exchange servers to a crawl when the devices try to synch.
SAP user groups aren't pleased with the vendor's announcement this week that new customers will soon pay more for Standard Support, but at least so far, there doesn't seem to be a backlash as strong as the one that occurred a few years ago over SAP's...
Electric utility National Grid is still trying to resolve problems with its recently implemented SAP payroll system that cropped up after Hurricane Sandy, the major storm that caused widespread damage on the U.S. East Coast and the Caribeean in late ...
SAP is planning to impose a higher price on its Standard Support software maintenance offering later this year, with the increase applying only to new contracts.
The Senate Armed Services Committee plans to investigate what happened with a massive, failed U.S. Air Force ERP (enterprise resource planning) project, amid a rising tide of calls for action on Capitol Hill to reduce wasteful IT spending.
An Arizona school district is mulling over whether to continue working on a major software project, upgrade its legacy system or restart from scratch with a different product.
Oracle is cracking down on the use of counterfeit vouchers for its certification examinations, a move that could have significant implications for the unwitting as well as willful violators.
IT hiring in 2013 will focus on jobs involving cloud computing, mobile technology and business intelligence, said staffing professionals.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
Salesforce.com is being sued by a customer who claims the CRM (customer relationship management) software vendor's misrepresentations made their relationship go sour.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW