Businesses aren't rushing to create paperless offices; in fact, some are relying on paper documents more than ever, according to a new study by CompTIA.
When a late arrival thought he'd catch up on the buzz at a recent conference of CIOs, he logged into Twitter. What he found -- or rather didn't find -- amazed him.
Despite a U.S. unemployment average that has hovered around 9 percent in recent months, a survey of CFOs indicates improved fourth-quarter hiring for accounting and finance positions.
SAP is hoping to spark more adoption of its Solution Manager platform for managing and monitoring SAP software environments, a new version of which was announced Tuesday during the Tech Ed conference in Las Vegas.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
Expanding mobile broadband services in the U.S. in the coming years would produce thousands of new jobs and help reverse today's downward employment trend, a group of economic development and business officials said Wednesday.
Every year the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium recognizes IT leaders who pursue innovative uses of technology to further business objectives. This year's Award for Innovation Leadership went to Marco Antonio Orellana Silva, CIO and executive manager of infor...
Logging in from a Smyrna, Georgia, McDonald's restaurant, a former employee of a U.S. pharmaceutical company was able to wipe out most of the company's computer infrastructure earlier this year.
IT professionals looking for new jobs need not fear that the recent spate of bad economic news will hamper their job searches. IT staffing industry executives agree that IT hiring in the U.S. will remain robust through the end of the year, bucking re...
The Infosys employee who is suing the Indian IT service provider for allegedly violating visa and tax laws in order to increase its profit margins has gone more public in recent weeks, providing written testimony of his claims to Congress and instruc...
When it comes to enterprise tech support, young employees entering the workforce for the first time seem to be more willing than their older peers to help fix a problem themselves, according to a recent survey commissioned by remote support appliance...
In what the company describes as a premium service, Hewlett-Packard is offering to help the world's largest organizations impose some discipline on how they manage their multitude of IT service contracts.
An Infor customer is alleging the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor betrayed a long-standing trust between the companies in order to sell it software that utterly failed to perform as promised.
Microsoft, IBM and other multinational companies have long been customers for VanceInfo, one of China's largest IT outsourcing firms. With more than 11,000 employees, VanceInfo leverages China's low-cost work force to develop products and enterprise ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW