The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
Oracle's third-quarter revenue rose 4 percent to US$9.3 billion while net income increased 2 percent to $2.6 billion, buoyed by growth in new software licenses and cloud subscriptions as well as a long-anticipated rise in hardware product revenue.
The former CIO for Oregon's troubled health care insurance website is alleging that state officials engaged in a "substantial cover-up" meant to deflect blame away from themselves and onto herself and the project's contractor, Oracle.
Both Oracle and Oregon officials bear some blame for the widespread problems with the state's troubled heath insurance exchange website, according to a scathing investigative report on the project that surfaced this week.
Oracle is planning to make significant investments in its ERP software for higher education institutions, with an eye on keeping the installed base happy and fending off challenges from the likes of Workday.
The Linux Foundation will offer a Linux development course on edX, the massive open online course (MOOC) platform developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University. The move is part of an edX effort, announced Thursday, to...
Plenty of people have engineering degrees but not many have one specific to data centers. A university in Dallas is offering what it says will be a first-of-its-kind graduate degree in data center engineering.
Oregon is holding back US$25.6 million in payments from Oracle over work the vendor did on the state's troubled health care exchange website.
Companies that move the bulk of their IT operations to Cloud services can end up realising significant overall cost savings, according to a study by analyst firm, Computer Economics.
After spending billions to acquire a series of marketing-related software companies, Oracle is now undergoing the process of creating a unified suite it can take to battle against competing offerings from the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
While members of the German-speaking SAP User Group (DSAG) say they'll spend more money on SAP software this year compared to 2013, the rate of growth has been cut nearly in half, according to a recent survey.
There's some good news for the many SAP customers who use Oracle's database underneath SAP applications. Breaking from tradition, SAP will certify its software for the initial major release of Oracle's 12c database.
CIOs still have the last word over most IT spending but over time they will work more closely with business units on buying decisions, a Forrester Research survey finds.
Employers may need to open up their wallets to retain their IT staffers in 2014, according to a salary survey from IT career website Dice.com.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT