Microsoft SharePoint 2013 builds upon previous releases in 2007 and 2010 to better support big data, mobile users and public-facing websites. However, choosing between server- or cloud-based versions of SharePoint 2013 may frustrate IT executives. He...
Development of enterprise mobile apps has been moving more slowly than development of consumer-facing apps, according to Gartner. One main reason is IT leaders' concerns about the security of mobile devices, which are often employees' personal device...
"I'm so done with alignment," declared the CIO pacing across the stage at our CIO Perspectives New York event a few weeks ago. "It's not even part of the conversation anymore. IT and the business are in this together. Period."
The iPad 2 is finally here (well, actually shipping March 11). The tech industry, which has been keeping a sharp eye on the rise of the disruptive tablet, as well as making smart predictions about the iPad 2 for months, was pretty much on the mark. T...
For years, IT departments struggled with iPhones and now iPads coming into the enterprise-but Android devices will blindside them. Even worse, the fragmented world of Android is coming quickly.
Apple is screwing with screws, again.
"Android is exploding on the app scene," says Jonathan Carson, CEO of the telecom practice at Nielsen Company, adding, "like a rocket ship over the last year." Carson was speaking to a few hundred mobile app developers who gathered at the first AppNa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW