Both sides claimed victory Monday after a Rome judge took a minimalist view of the responsibilities of telecom carriers for stamping out online piracy in a court battle pitting copyright defenders against Internet distributors and privacy interests.
The Milan judge who convicted three Google executives for allowing the posting of a video showing the bullying of an autistic teenager has received hundreds of threatening and insulting messages via Facebook since the verdict was first announced on F...
Three Google executives were handed suspended six month prison sentences by a Milan court on Wednesday for privacy law violations relating to a video posted on Google Video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy.
New rules to be introduced by government decree will require people who upload videos onto the Internet to obtain authorization from the Communications Ministry similar to that required by television broadcasters, drastically reducing freedom to comm...
An Italian consumers association is set to mount a class-action lawsuit to obtain compensation for customers who buy PCs with preinstalled Microsoft software but who prefer not to use the Windows OS, the association's president announced Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia