Apple Music's anniversary is coming soon. Hopefully, Apple commemorates the event with much-needed improvements. Here are a few suggestions.
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Sony is experimenting with exclusive features embedded into its iTunes movies, PaidContent reports, slowly paving the way for the day when DVDs will be no more. In the iTunes version of The Other Guys users can search through the script of the movie ...
If you were to take a quick glance at today's tech headlines, you might think hell had frozen over.
Despite all the hardware Apple introduced at its press event Wednesday, the most radical news was Ping, a social network for music that's launching as a feature of iTunes 10. I've taken a brief test drive of Ping to see what it's about, but even befo...
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
Apple's iTunes Store reached a major milestone this week when it delivered its 10 billionth song, an event that highlights the great success of Cupertino's digital-download service.
On Wednesday Apple's iTunes Store served its 10 billionth music download, according to the company. Here's a look at notable moments in its history:
The release of the iTunes 9.0.2 update on Thursday yet again disables Palm's workaround to sync with Apple's popular jukebox software. Perhaps it's high time Palm moved on and created its own software.
Now that Apple has confirmed it's planning an invitation-only bash September 9 in San Francisco, our time to speculate is running short. What new stuff is coming?
Who knew there were so many iPhone annoyances? Last week we listed ten common failings of the iPhone and discussed how to correct them. Maybe it was naïve to restrict the list to ten entries. Reader feedback suggests that iPhone users have no shortag...
Palm Inc.'s decision to re-enable syncing to iTunes in its new Web OS update has an element of Palm taunting Apple Inc.
Yesterday Palm released an update to its webOS mobile operating system for the Pre, v1.1.0. The new webOS packs a handful of enterprise-oriented features, like the ability to remotely wipe the Pre, along with a number of maintenance fixes and more. B...
With a year and 1.5 billion downloads under its belt, maybe its time for Apple's App Store--and Music Store--to get some competition. Whether Apple likes it or not.
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT