Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
A senior member of the U.S. Senate plans to introduce legislation that would require websites and online advertising networks to stop tracking Web users who ask to be left alone.
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
A bill that would direct the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to create a mechanism to allow consumers to opt out of online tracking efforts tops a list of proposals that would be bad for the Internet, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
A senior Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives will soon introduce legislation designed to give Web users more control of their personal data and to give the U.S. Federal Trade Commission power to enforce voluntary privacy standards ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC