The recent cyberattack that infected Israeli police computers with malware was likely part of a year-long cyberespionage operation with targets in Israel and the Palestinian territories, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor Norman.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC