A U.S. appeals court should immediately shut down the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records because the practice is illegal, the American Civil Liberties Union said.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program focused on overseas telephone and email communications is targeted and narrow, and not the bulk collection portrayed in numerous news reports from recent months, U.S. officials told a privacy watch...
A man charged with aiding a terrorist organization has asked a U.S. court to throw out information collected by the National Security Agency, saying the NSA's surveillance of his Internet communications violates the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Const...
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
The U.S. Department of Justice defended the National Security Agency's massive phone records collection program after a U.S. District Court judge ruled Monday that the program is likely to violate the U.S. Constitution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW