The chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has not reversed course on email privacy and has not proposed to give U.S. agencies access to email and other electronic communications without search warrants, despite a news report to the contrary...
The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. Senate would update a 25-year-old law that sets the rules for law enforcement surveillance of e-mail and other electronic communications, with more legal protections for the privacy of data stored in the cloud.
The U.S. Congress needs to rewrite a law governing law enforcement access to mobile-phone data, e-mail messages and other electronic communications to reflect changes in technology, including a growing reliance on cloud computing, several senators sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT