Several U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday urged the nation's attorney general to curtail the National Security Agency's collection of overseas electronic communications, saying President Barack Obama's promise to revamp a surveillance program focused on U.S....
U.S. Senator Rand Paul has delivered on promises to file a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's authority to engage in mass surveillance.
U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
U.S. President Barack Obama should add actual technologists to a group reviewing the nation's surveillance technologies, IT-related groups have said.
Massive data collection and surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency are necessary to keep the nation safe from terrorism, several senators said Wednesday.
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
- Flexibility, asking questions key for recent college graduates looking to advance in IT
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 11% off $529.95
- 84% off $4.60
- 58% off $330
- 20% off $17.31 free shipping
- 87% off $4.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »