Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Remotely controlled construction machinery rolled into the site of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant last week to help clear roads and passages of radioactive debris, the plant's operator said.
A day after Japan's biggest earthquake ever caused widespread destruction and as-yet uncounted deaths, Japan's biggest electronics companies are trying to ensure that employees in disaster areas are safe and facilities remain intact.
Holographic TV is the future, literally. Japanese tech-heads revealed proposals to FIFA this week to host the 2022 World Cup, offering with it holographic broadcasts to the globe.
Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
Researchers in Japan have developed a brain-machine interface (BMI) system that allows for control of a wheelchair using thought.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT