The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
A long-standing effort to extend privacy protections to email and other data in the cloud got new life Thursday when U.S. lawmakers introduced not one, but two bills to reform the country's electronic privacy laws.
U.S. lawmakers want their counterparts in the European Parliament to back away from a resolution that would split up Google by separating search engines from other online services.
Some former supporters of a mobile phone unlocking bill in the U.S. Congress have withdrawn their support for the legislation because of a new provision added to it as it heads to the House of Representatives floor for a vote.
The U.S. House of Representatives moved closer Wednesday toward the passage of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), despite concerns that the cyberthreat information-sharing bill will allow Web-based companies to share a wide am...
The chief sponsor of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) in the U.S. Congress has ignited a Twitter storm by suggesting many opponents of the proposed cyberthreat sharing bill are 14-year-olds in basements.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has postponed further debate on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) until after Congress' holiday break.
Industries that rely on fair use exceptions to U.S. copyright law have weathered the recent slow economy better than other businesses, according to a new study released by a tech trade group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA