Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Apple's Safari browser contains a critical, unpatched bug that attackers can use to infect Windows PCs with malicious code, researchers at US-CERT and other security firms said today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD