Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
Jawbone’s successor to its popular Up24 has shrunk by almost half, is $30 less expensive and is expected to go on sale in Australia from June 10
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
The intense rivalry in the wearables market has spilled over into court with Jawbone accusing rival Fitbit of "systematically plundering" its employees, trade secrets and intellectual property.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
The wearable technology market has evolved from just showing information on a screen, according to Jawbone.
The next-generation Up3 from Jawbone will be one of the thinnest wearables capable of measuring a resting heart-rate.
Jawbone has doubled the battery life of its UP24 activity monitor wristband to two weeks through a firmware update.
A few months after launching a developer toolkit for writing apps that run on wearable devices, Salesforce.com says the concept is gaining traction with customers and partners.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA