First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The gadget you never knew you needed, and will not want to do without.
A colourful and compact Bluetooth speaker with excellent build quality, let down by price and volume
Jawbone's new Up24 wristband adds wireless sync capability over Bluetooth
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Jawbone ERA review: The Jawbone ERA introduces an accelerometer to allow shaking to pair, and tapping to answer calls
Latest News Articles
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $141.95 free shipping
- 84% off $4.60
- 16% off $919.95
- $4.21 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »