The UP3 gleans data on your physiology and then offers insights on how to be more active, eat better, sleep better and live better.
Record your own daily activity, and compete against your mates
The gadget you never knew you needed, and will not want to do without.
A colourful and compact Bluetooth speaker with excellent build quality, let down by price and volume
Jawbone's new Up24 wristband adds wireless sync capability over Bluetooth
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Jawbone ERA review: The Jawbone ERA introduces an accelerometer to allow shaking to pair, and tapping to answer calls
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia