The P8 packs relevant features in a striking body, all at a price that is competitive
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Microsoft will be selling the Surface Book exclusively in a move to support its first retail store in Australia.
The only Australian retailer to offer HTC’s Desire Eye will be JB Hi-Fi as part of an exclusive agreement between the two companies.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
Hybrid Television Services, the company behind the Australian release of the TiVo media device, today announced a deal with popular electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi that will allow TiVo set-top boxes to be sold in its stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Telstra increases NBN market share
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA