Mobile carrier Sprint faces an uncertain future after announcing it is replacing long-time CEO Dan Hesse and reportedly abandoning its bid to by competitor T-Mobile USA.
Sprint Nextel will spend US$2.2 billion to take complete ownership of Clearwire, a move that will help it expand its network capacity.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSuperannuation Fund AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW