The six-week-old YouTube Kids service is a "hyper-commercialized" environment that intermixes advertising and other programming in a way that deceives its target audience, a coalition of privacy and children's advocacy groups said in a complaint to t...
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
A facial recognition trade group's proposals for privacy standards are an "extreme" departure from U.S. expectations on how personal data should be handled, a privacy advocate said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA