Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
HealthCare.gov, the troubled insurance-shopping website launched in October by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is now working well for most users, officials said Sunday.
HealthCare.gov, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' troubled insurance-shopping website, will double its user capacity by the end of the month in an effort to eliminate sluggish response times when thousands of people are on the site at...
The technology team working on the troubled HealthCare.gov has made significant progress in recent days, with error rates on the U.S. government's health insurance shopping site down to less than 1 percent from 6 percent just after its launch, offici...
Response times at the ailing HealthCare.gov have improved significantly in recent days as a technology team tries to fix the problems with the U.S. government's health-insurance shopping website, officials said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Developers begin work on LibreOffice for Android
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.