The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The 7in ASUS Fonepad adds smartphone calling capabilities to a traditional tablet form factor
The new Transformer Pad Infinity is a top of the line Android tablet with a 10.1in 2560x1600 IPS screen
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPSAS DeveloperWA