First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The Xperia ZL lacks the Z's water and dust-resistant capabilities but squeezes a 5in display into a smaller frame
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The Nexus 10 is a great piece of hardware only let down by a lack of tablet-optimised apps
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Latest News Articles
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- How to access your PC on your Android smartphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii