It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
A low-end Android phone with some impressive camera features
Starting at just $119, the Kogan Agora Mini 8 is one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market
The ASUS MeMO Pad is a competively priced 7in Android tablet
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The Xperia ZL lacks the Z's water and dust-resistant capabilities but squeezes a 5in display into a smaller frame
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The Nexus 10 is a great piece of hardware only let down by a lack of tablet-optimised apps
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
- Switching from Mac to PC, Part 3: The software challenge
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst AgileQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW