Building on a collaboration with Google, software vendor JetBrains has updated its IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE (integrated development environment) to offer more capabilities for creating applications to run on Android devices.
Although already known for being easy to use, the Python programming language has gotten another boost in usability thanks to a new free graphical editor from development software provider JetBrains.
JetBrains has thoroughly revamped its IntelliJ Idea IDE for Java, redesigning the user interface on top and installing a new, faster compiler underneath.
JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
JetBrains is offering a milestone release of the upcoming IntelliJ Idea 9 IDE for Java application development, featuring capabilities ranging from OSGi backing to improved performance and PHP support.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT