SAP may build a second data center in Australia in order to meet customer demand for locally delivered cloud services in the wake of revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
SAP customers have made it no secret they believe the vendor's software licensing and pricing is far too complex, and a top company leader recently made a public pledge that things are changing for the better. But a recently created internal SAP docu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW