Jive Software is making a mobile push with new and enhanced mobile applications that have an emphasis on helping users of the enterprise social networking (ESN) suite create, not just view, content from their tablets and smartphones.
SAP on Wednesday made a series of announcements meant to define itself as a major player in the enterprise social software market with a superior approach to rivals such as Salesforce.com.
To enhance its suite of enterprise collaboration products, Jive has bought Filtrbox, whose software helps companies track social media content across the Web in real time.
With consumers venting opinions about vendors left and right on blogs, social networks, discussion forums and news sites, Jive Software has developed a tool to help companies monitor and analyze relevant online chatter.
SAP and enterprise social-networking vendor Jive said Tuesday they have formed an agreement that will see SAP's BusinessObjects BI OnDemand software integrated with Jive's community and collaboration platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT