Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Samsung hinted that it may make announcements about a phone running a dual-core processor, new tablets including some running Honeycomb and new Windows Phone 7 models at Mobile World Congress in February.
Latest News Articles
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
- Developers get access to more Sony camera features
- Tata revenue, profit up on strong outsourcing demand
- German researchers hack Galaxy S5 fingerprint login
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.