The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should limit the amount of spectrum that giant mobile carriers AT&T and Verizon Communications are able to buy in an auction scheduled for mid-2015, some U.S. senators said Tuesday.
AT&T's assertions that its planned acquisition of T-Mobile USA will create up to 96,000 new U.S. jobs are "completely unfounded" and contrary to past evidence of similar mergers, one economist said Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should deny AT&T's plan to buy US$1.9 billion worth of wireless spectrum from Qualcomm because of the telecom carrier's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, several consumer groups said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCService DeskWA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD