Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
Spanish Linux user group Hispalinux on Tuesday filed an antitrust complaint with the European Commission against Microsoft over the use of the UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot feature in Windows 8 PCs.
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
The European Commission has given Google a January deadline to respond to the European competition agency's concerns over alleged antitrust behavior by the company.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCiOS developerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia