Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
Spanish Linux user group Hispalinux on Tuesday filed an antitrust complaint with the European Commission against Microsoft over the use of the UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot feature in Windows 8 PCs.
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
The European Commission has given Google a January deadline to respond to the European competition agency's concerns over alleged antitrust behavior by the company.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW