Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
Spanish Linux user group Hispalinux on Tuesday filed an antitrust complaint with the European Commission against Microsoft over the use of the UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot feature in Windows 8 PCs.
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
The European Commission has given Google a January deadline to respond to the European competition agency's concerns over alleged antitrust behavior by the company.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia