U.S. tech companies should retain access to the encrypted information of their customers, instead of providing end-to-end encryption, in order to give police the tools they need to investigate crimes and terrorist activity, two senior law enforcement...
So-called patent trolls may not be as big of a problem as some advocates of U.S. patent reform make them out to be, some conservative patent experts say, in a split with many Republican lawmakers.
Officials at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ignored multiple auditor reports warning them of potential problems at insurance-shopping website HealthCare.gov before the site's launch Oct. 1, one Republican senator said Wednesday.
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC