U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW