U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW