U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW