U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
U.S. officials should be condemned for "bullying" other nations in their attempts to get them to turn over Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, who leaked classified information on massive surveillance programs there, ...
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT