Efforts to fix cybersecurity problems at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) may be doomed because the agency is moving too quickly and ignoring some best practices, an auditor said Thursday.
A controversial program allowing the U.S. National Security Agency to collect millions of domestic telephone records expired Sunday night after the Senate failed to vote on a bill to extend the authority for the surveillance.
U.S. National Security Agency director General Keith Alexander has called on Congress to pass new legislation focused on protecting the country's cyber assets while at the same time defending his agency's cybersurveillance programs.
Apple pays a fair share of the taxes it owes the U.S. and other nations, its CEO said Tuesday, despite criticism from U.S. senators that the company is ducking taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries that the company does not consider tax residents...
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
The 2008 presidential election gives CIOs and other IT executives a choice of two major-party candidates who are interested in technology-related issues. While the US economy and the war in Iraq have dominated the debate between Republican nominee Se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC