The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
Google's refusal to implement the EU's controversial right to be forgotten rules in the U.S. amounts to an unfair and deceptive business practice, a frequent critic of the search engine giant said.
A consumer rights group wants the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to address growing online privacy concerns by requiring websites to honor do-no-track requests.
Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
Congress should take action to protect privacy in response to a growing big-data revolution, a White House panel has recommended, but its report does not address wide-ranging surveillance and data-collection programs at the U.S. National Security Age...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC