The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) may be moving forward too fast on a plan to sell hundreds of new generic top-level domains starting early next year, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
Ten years ago, on Sept. 11, terrorists crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York, the Pentagon in northern Virginia and a field in rural Pennsylvania. In the scramble to respond to the terrorist attacks, multiple fire departments and other e...
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Democratic members of a Senate committee promised Wednesday to push hard for new online privacy protections and for legislation that would require companies to put security monitoring tools on their networks.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson releases WebRTC browser and framework as open source
- Booksellers raise Amazon monopoly concerns with European Commission
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.