The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Government agencies should investigate whether Verizon Wireless' use of so-called supercookies to track the online activities of its subscribers amount to privacy violations, three U.S. senators said Friday.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC